Desktop Engraving Machines
Roland engraving machines are perfect for general engraving applications to produce trophies, awards, name badges, signs, name plates and identification tags.
EGX-20 Desktop Engraver
- Price-performance breakthrough only $2,995 including one plastic cutter tool.
- Active Surface Tracking System to engrave flat or slightly curved surfaces such as pens and bracelets and gift items. Optional multipurpose vise is available for holding a variety of items.
- Easy to use Engraving Software Included. Import text files and graphics with ease.
EGX-30A Desktop Engraver
- Cost-effective and extremely easy to use. Engrave plastics, name plates, identification tags and all types of coated metals for trophies and awards.
- Convenient, 12-by-8-inch work area. The EXG-30 Engraver is also compact and portable.
- Dr Engrave Bundled engraving software and one cutting tool is included.
EGX-350 Desktop Engraver
- Spindle speed up to 20,000 rpm. Work area is 12” x 9” and has an option center vise.
- Comes with protective cover for safe operation.
- Software is included to engrave both 2D engraving and also 3D reliefs and milling.
- Optional Jigs and work holding vises available
EGX-360 Rotary Gift Engraver
- Personalize jewelry, gifts, awards, 3D signs, glassware and etched wine bottles.
- Engrave cylindrical objects made of glass and metal.
- Engrave rings on the inside and outside
- Engrave flat and curved surfaces
EGX-400 & EGX-600 Professional Engraver Series
- Roland high speed engraving technology for both 2D signs and 3D raised ADA Signage
- Unmatched precision for engraving or milling various substrates.
- 2D and 3D Bundled software to engrave reliefs and contour cuts.
- Performance breakthrough at a very competitive price.